BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Radio Lancs

ABBEY

I listened to it from half time and did think who's this miserable sod they've got as a pundit. But then I just figured typical Radio Lancashire, they've never seemed particularly loyal to Rovers ever since the club launched its own radio station.

But yeah literally everything was negative, crucified Duffy for giving away a free kick, practically begged the ref to book Graham, laid into someone for not shooting (forgotten who it was). All delivered in this whiney, incredibly miserable voice. He sounded like he was either going to start crying or start supporting Charlton.

Then suddenly the voice didn't change but everything he said went into total reverse. Dunno if that was your doing Abbey!

Drive Time slot, Deryck.

There's a bloke that deserves vitriol.

His constant sniping character assassination of Ray Harford still resonates with me.

Ray Harford was a difficult interviewee but Hickson took his beef with him way too far. I'm amazed that Hickson has managed to steal a living in broadcasting for so long. He's a semi literate buffoon.

I listened to it from half time and did think who's this miserable sod they've got as a pundit. But then I just figured typical Radio Lancashire, they've never seemed particularly loyal to Rovers ever since the club launched its own radio station.

But yeah literally everything was negative, crucified Duffy for giving away a free kick, practically begged the ref to book Graham, laid into someone for not shooting (forgotten who it was). All delivered in this whiney, incredibly miserable voice. He sounded like he was either going to start crying or start supporting Charlton.

Then suddenly the voice didn't change but everything he said went into total reverse. Dunno if that was your doing Abbey!

It appeared so , he Defo did a u turn .

He was even slating our fans at one point .

It appeared so , he Defo did a u turn .

He was even slating our fans at one point .

Praising our support, said they deserved better.

Had a go at the Charlton fans for booing Steele when he was injured.

He was very critical, at times, but I accept that.

He was only bringing up the same failings we do.

He'd back up his statements with tactical analysis (in particular referencing we left 3 v 3 on every corner we had, and neither Akpan or Evans sat in to shield things).

I see no issue in any commentator criticising Rovers, when it's valid.

Archived