BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Please Donate - Wozaup's Charity Legacy.

I hope people don't mind me asking but I am trying to help a really great charity have a push from fellow Rovers supporters. Some of you regularly and long-standing members of the board may remember Warren Wolstencroft (Wozup on here and many other message boards). Warren was a passionate Rovers supporter who fought a really long battle with cancer but sadly passed away almost three years ago. He was a great character, a loving father, family member and very proud ex-soldier who has been sadly missed.

Many of his friends promised to continue his fundraising after he passed away and he has left a fund-raising legacy behind him where the proceeds go to BLESMA (which aids soldiers who have lost limbs in battle) and in the past (I will have to check if it is going here in 2016), the East Lancashire Hospice. Every year there are numerous events organised by Warren ' s good friend, Ben, who has been superb in devoting hours of his time to organise many events and run etc. in his memory. One such event is the annual Wolstencroft Cup.

I would be grateful if anyone could donate any amount of money towards this worthwhile charity. The link below is for just one of the many friends who is raising money in his memory. I will update any totals as I find them out.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/wolstencroftcup16

Archived