BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Artwork Required

chor808

Hello All,

We need to get a cheque for the get rid for 2 quid, I'll order it but we need the artwork to go on the cheque.

Does anyone have the Venkys Out image and what size image is it, they want hi res, sorry I know nothing about printing.

I will order on Monday so we have till then to decide on the message.

There are some ideas in the get rid for 2 quid, I also spotted the ROAR (Rovers organised against Venkys) logo, is this the official logo? If so we can use it.

Help required people, Madon has done a great job and we want it to look good when presented.

Another great idea but...

Are all of these different activities being coordinated somewhere, by someone? There's a danger of there being a lot of splinter protests going on.

And again, whilst it is good to keep the club on its toes there needs to be some discretion about any planning.

Are all of these different activities being coordinated somewhere, by someone? There's a danger of there being a lot of splinter protests going on.

And again, whilst it is good to keep the club on its toes there needs to be some discretion about any planning.

Stuart, someone, somewhere, needs to be spearheading this - you are absolutely correct.

Unfortunately it sounds like there's still too many egos on that top table. Glen would be ideal, but after his great work on the protests it's my belief that there is actually still a number of fans that wouldn't support something with glen leading it - unfortunately.

It needs a new leader.

Agree 100% Stuart, at this point we just need the artwork and message for the cheque. This is why we need a dropbox wiki etc....

Stuart, someone, somewhere, needs to be spearheading this - you are absolutely correct.

Unfortunately it sounds like there's still too many egos on that top table. Glen would be ideal, but after his great work on the protests it's my belief that there is actually still a number of fans that wouldn't support something with glen leading it - unfortunately.

It needs a new leader.

J*B I really hope not this is way beyond egos. Let's not turn this into a who is leading the protest thread we just need artwork for the cheque and a message.

Anyone got images?

Agree 100% Stuart, at this point we just need the artwork and message for the cheque. This is why we need a dropbox wiki etc....

:tu: Any Dropbox would need to be very secure, have a small trusted group of 'key holders', and not open access.

Archived