BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

6G Internet

Main reasons being.... Because theyre only a relatively small company they dont have the 24/7 customer and tech support that larger broadband companies have and as I use the Internet at home for business and personal use I cant be without for too long. 

Customer support in general seems to be lacking a bit and feltca bit amature when i spoke to them on the phone. 

The tech they use isn't as tried and tested as regular broadband so who knows what problems there could be down the line (online reviews state quite a few issues with Internet drop outs..) 

Also bit of a pain that it cant just be self installed as it requires a box being fitted on the outside of your house and inside, which means having to arrange an installation day for them to come around (which would mean for me yo have to take time off work to be there, which is faaar from ideal) 

Bottom line is for me i just feel for my needs ive no problem with using the tried and rested regular broadband through the phone line with the bigger companies theres always reasonable deals about if you shop around at the of each contract

• Like 1