BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Parkes 1973-74 Retro Shirts - updates

3 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Ahhh right that's good of them 👍

I still cant decide whether to give the one I've ordered as an xmas present or be greedy and keep it for myself 🙈🙈😅

Well…we may ultimately have some spares now so perhaps both..? 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that the remaining o/s TP shirts have been posted this afternoon. Hopefully this means that you all have them in time for Christmas. Thank you for your patience & understanding. 

What this also means is that we do now have some unexpected stock items which we are looking to sell for £25 each.

We have the following sizes in Long Sleeves :

Junior - Age 13/14, Medium, Large, XL

In Short Sleeves :

Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL & 4XL

We will bring any remaining stock to sell from our cabin behind the Blackburn End at the Fan Takeover game against Watford on 23rd December so if you would like to reserve one, please DM me on here, using the messages feature & we can take payment by credit card & you can collect your shirt at the game.

If you want one but it needs posting to you - [there will be a charge for postage] - again, please DM me here & I'll take the details, work out the charges, take the payment & post it out to you. 

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 12.25.34pm.png

IMG_0787.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 16.36.50.png

• J*B unpinned this topic