BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Get Away With £8M Fine. Fup At Its Best

I have said this from the beginning this is so financial unfair play 8m is a joke.

I have also had dialogue with the football league on this matter which has been seen by Kamy their reply throughout to the Qpr fiasco is a joke. All they ever say is talks are ongoing. I have always said many times & Kamy agrees FFP in principle is a good idea about not spending more than you earn. The trouble is the authorities are such ignoramuses they have no idea how to implement the rules effectively to every club. They were hoping every club would be like us,Forest & Leeds to never challenge the rules. Qpr's challenge has thrown them but it also highlights most importantly the rules are unenforceable challenge them and the football league buckle.

Also to answer an earlier question why is shaw not preparing a challenge to the rules. I'll be honest I would not trust Shelfy to organise my lunch let alone prepare a case to challenge the rules left to him there will be more holes in it than a tramps vest the best thing these clowns could do is to get rid of this nob end scum.

My question is this - Who benefits from the slow death that is being inflicted upon our club?

I mean, what possible good intention could be behind allowing a clueless and tactically inept manager to continue, an inept board and substandard playing staff to drift aimlessly towards oblivion?

Something isn't right, for sure - there are too many hungry and motivated good people around the game, to justify anything other than getting in a decent crew.

Ass clowns!

:rover:

Needless cheap digs at us, like those have a go cowards who wait until their victim is helpless and sprawled out on the floor before sticking the boot in. How about some pearls of wisdom from some of these ass clowns instead, perhaps offering some useful insight into how a club in dire straights like us might move back towards the light??

No, I didn't think so either - cheap thuggery sells more shoddy newsprint. End of.

Ass clowns.

:rover:

If we had anyone with brains at Ewood we'd fight it. But if we did they'd get their own back and send some more bent officials to our matches.

Surely any owner with any sense would like their club under embargo? FFP embargo provides the perfect reason for owners not chucking good money after bad on the 'advice' of dodgy / bad / incompetent managers and advisors. Much easier to say no to silly demands. Look at Pompey, the price of fending off NUFC for the services of 'Arry' and the spending power they were virtually blackmailed into giving him began the downward spiral into the deep sh1t they are in now. Spending way beyond ones means on a promotion to the Prem gamble is for losers not winners.

Maybe an obtuse viewpoint but if we had been under embargo for the past 4 years we wouldn't be up to our necks in debt now.

I don't think Samuel is having a go at us at all as he seems to have a grasp on the reasons for our situation. Might be interesting to check back and see if he had any comments on the situation 4 years ago when BRFc fans were 'revolting' and the entire press and media were queuing up to put the boot in on us all.

Archived