BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Italian Rovers

romax

Ciao all,

thank you for welcome,

I write of Rome, my italian favourite is Roma but I prefer english football ever, 1980 in Italy watching match english football and I watch ever..

I have choose Blackburn because the 1994 I to go in London in august and the Charity Shield's day in Old Wembley ( :( ) Manchester United-Balckburn, unfortunately we are lost, but I to remain made an impression from the colors and rovers fans.

I watch the match Blackburn ever SKY CALCIO, I hope who saturday watching the match vs Fuhlam..

cheers

Max

Ciao Max, I'm from Blackburn but now I live in Milan. As you can guess from my handle I'm an Inter fan here in Italy. Did you know that Rovers matches are nearly always on SKY CALCIO channels?

Why did you choose Rovers?

---------------------------------------

Ciao Max, sono da Blackburn pero adesso habito a Milano. Ovviamenta da mio 'handle' io tifo per l'Inter e Rovers. Sai che Rovers sono spesso su SKY CALCIO?

Perque hai scelto Blackburn?

a lad called augusto is a member on here from pescara

he is coming over for the NUFC game, good lad

Thx Scotty :D Can't wait for a pre & post match drink at NU game,sure with u I'll be in good company :D Anyway fink I'll not repeat the infamous Rotterdam performance,as this time I'd like to come back home in decent conditions :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.