BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Italian Rovers

romax

who is this freak

This "freak" as you in your ignorance choose to call him is an Italian Rovers fan who does not have much command of English ( come to think of it he should feel right at home on here). He does not get much chance to watch the Rovers and obviously wants to get a bit closer to the feel of things by becoming a member on here. If that is alright by you?

Edited by Fife Rover

This "freak" as you in your ignorance choose to call him is an Italian Rovers fan who does not have much command of English ( come to think of it he should feel right at home on here). He does not get much chance to watch the Rovers and obviously wants to get a bit closer to the feel of things by becoming a member on here. If that is alright by you?

I was just about to say the same thing - cant understand why he is getting hammered for saying hello :blink:

ok freak might of been a bit harsh and i am sorry if i have offended anyone, i have been called far worse on here but i take it on the chin unlike some people on here obviously. I have deleted it now if that makes you happy

Edited by gazsimm

ok freak might of been a bit harsh, i have been called far worse on here but i take it on the chin unlike some people on here obviously

An apology to the person you insulted might be a good start, followed by the realisation that not everyone shares your gutter level definition of humour.

Edited by Fife Rover

Ciao all Rovers fans,

sorry fo my english, I not write's unfortunately english lauguage, I write of Rome, Italia, I have simpatly (fan) Rovers, but unfortunately not have never watch.

cheers

Max

Ciao Italia dude, welcome to the site.

No worries about your English, at least your trying.

Its good to know that we (rovers) are loved Internationally :D

Roma and AC Milan are my favourate teams in Italy, what is yours?

Hope all is well

:rover:

Ciao all Rovers fans,

sorry fo my english, I not write's unfortunately english lauguage, I write of Rome, Italia, I have simpatly (fan) Rovers, but unfortunately not have never watch.

cheers

Max

Ciao Max, and welcome to the site.

Good to have you on the messageboard!

Perhaps the best way to improve your English! ;)

Ciao Max, I'm from Blackburn but now I live in Milan. As you can guess from my handle I'm an Inter fan here in Italy. Did you know that Rovers matches are nearly always on SKY CALCIO channels?

Why did you choose Rovers?

---------------------------------------

Ciao Max, sono da Blackburn pero adesso habito a Milano. Ovviamenta da mio 'handle' io tifo per l'Inter e Rovers. Sai che Rovers sono spesso su SKY CALCIO?

Perque hai scelto Blackburn?

Ciao Max, I'm from Blackburn but now I live in Milan. As you can guess from my handle I'm an Inter fan here in Italy. Did you know that Rovers matches are nearly always on SKY CALCIO channels?

Why did you choose Rovers?

---------------------------------------

Ciao Max, sono da Blackburn pero adesso habito a Milano. Ovviamenta da mio 'handle' io tifo per l'Inter e Rovers. Sai che Rovers sono spesso su SKY CALCIO?

Perque hai scelto Blackburn?

Ur italian's great InterRovers :) Nice to hear someone from B'burn living over here.I'm living in Pescara,on the Adriatic coast.I'm not supporting some italian side,but I def not like Inter :P It's like N'castle in England:many fans,many hopes,no medals :D

From this season SKY Calcio's showing Serie B & just few EPL games :angry: But last season I watched almost every game.

Are u travelling away in UEFA?

Ciao all Rovers fans,

cheers

Max

Salve Max,Mi scusi Italiano molto guasto,benvenuto sapere mi solo Italiano ( mi

la metà inglese anche ) Roma è mi preferito la città sperare a sentire

da presto l Inglese.

And as for the muppit who insulted this new poster , we need all the foreign support we can get. And i guess what you are laughing at was the slight misprounoucition of words, how is your Italien perfect i guess?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.