BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kerimoglu

elwaxo

Is that the same with Tore Andre Flo? And Bjorn Tore Kvarme? Is the mothers name always first?

Andre and Tore respectively are most likely given names, not surnames. Now I don't know about those two in particular, but I've never seen anyone with the surname Tore, and only one with the surname André so I'd assume that they're given names even if I can't be certain. Sometimes people simply prefer to be known by more than one of their given names.

I'm not sure about which names comes first though in the cases where it's more than one surname. I know examples of people using their mother's name first and vice versa, but again don't know if that's what it says in their passports or if it's just what they prefer.

I remember watching a documentary about Eidur Gudjonson and his dad was called Gudjon Something-son (First to be the smart a r se to say somethingson isnt a icelandic name gets a slap) so i guess it does work that way there still!

isn't his agent dad called Arnor Gudjohnsen

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_2494118,00.html

Archived