BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Were Is The Cheapest Place In The World To Live

Anywhere but Darwen that's for sure.

Said the Englishman.

Having lived in various parts of the country over the past zillion years I can honestly say there's no place like home. For me that's the Ribble Valley, the most beautiful part of the best county in England.

Said the Englishman.

Having lived in various parts of the country over the past zillion years I can honestly say there's no place like home. For me that's the Ribble Valley, the most beautiful part of the best county in England.

I'd rather not slowly cook to death in some nursing home as is the case with you.

It appears to affect the brain wouldn't you agree?

If I was to live in Engerland again it would have to be in the glorious Cotswolds. Gloucestershire would be my residence of choice.

Oooh, nice and close to me. We could drink together and everything :tu:

Quite true , jim . Looking over to Pendle Hill from Downham church after a nice walk last week was proof enough of that to me .

That's the main reason why I'm so concerned about the increasing problem of overcrowding in England and in particular our most beautiful areas .

Houses in Blackburn , Colne , Nelson etc ....they might be all "relatively" cheap but they're still bloody expensive compared to the average wage earned ....Supply and demand .

Archived