BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Education, Education, Education

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you must have "Got on" as they say after a slow start Paul....... Credit to you I'm sure. So how can you have employed such double standards by writing this ....

Things must have changed then. Not bitter, just not keen on a system where wealth, rather than ability, means you get into good schools, universities, jobs, and on it goes.

You are the living proof of the invalidity of your own argument.

So you must have "Got on" as they say after a slow start Paul....... Credit to you I'm sure. So how can you have employed such double standards by writing this ....

You are the living proof of the invalidity of your own argument.

Bugger me, checking my posts from over a week ago. Now if i could just find yours a few years ago....

Actually you're proof that a grammar school education doesn't mean that you can follow a simple argument. I did OK because I can pass exams which shows that a comprehensive education and a caring family, can pay dividends.

Exactly. So even further proof of the above if any were needed! Your objections to all things Qegs is looking ever more irrational.

So I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

...... even though privately you know I'm right. ;)

Exactly. So even further proof of the above if any were needed! Your objections to all things Qegs is looking ever more irrational.

So I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

...... even though privately you know I'm right. ;)

Archived