BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gran Turismo 5

Anyone else got this. Just swapped Uncharted for it today. I would love to tell you if it's good but it has been loading for nearly an hour now (it installs game files to the HDD and downloads optional updates). At least on the Spectrum when a game was loading the screen was colourful and it made daft noises, and ddn't take quite as long... Thank God for Top Gear on Dave with picture in picture...

Let us know what you think when you get it loaded. I was in HMV today and just couldnt bring myself to pay £25 for it (still baffles why its the same price to download) 6 tracks isnt worth it in my eyes. Will just wait for the full game in about a year.

It is a bit limited, but Blockbuster are selling it for £19.99. I got it from Gamestation along with a credit note for £3.01 in exchange for Uncharted and Resistance. If you have any games you are bored of, swap it. It is still a good game. Don't download it though, because if you buy the disc version, at least you can trade it afterwards...

Archived