BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] My Last Visit To Ewood

Great picture of Ewood- not looked at the others yet.

Last in last ever or most recent?

How did you get the Rovers players etc in colour & the background in black & white? Seen this done before & the bloke who done it wouldn't tell me, he said it was trade secret!!

Agreed, great pic of EWood but looked through some of the other pics and have to say some are good (but the ones with the fat chicks and greasy looking guys, i would have left out) I like the ones of the flowers and of the bugs. Very nice.

You should talk to Dillo Dillo. Shes a VERY GOOD photographer and has some GREAT pics online.

last as in most recent - uk visit last december - before moving here i was a season ticket holder in walkersteel then jack walker stands for over 25 years

easy to do just takes time and patience - using photoshop - have 2 of the same foto open - convert one to b&w - then carefully cut round scoreboard, referee and linesman and rovers players in turn from the colour foto and paste onto the b&w foto - then merge all the layers and save - voila

the fat chicks and greasy looking guys - i was commissioned to take fotos in 2 bars in gumbet over this summer season - the good the bad and the ugly - as publicity - posters and flyers using some of my pics are all over bodrum - its photo-journalism just reflecting nightlife in the 2 bars as and when it happens - whats happening, what people are doing and what people are looking at - i make no apoogies for using fotos of "ugly" people - beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and its not easy with people moving around and the constantly changing light conditions - and i take the opportunity to maybe find a new model

dont know dillo dillo - maybe she can introduce herself - everyone has their own style - unfortunately i cant show you my main style of fotos

thanks for the comments anyway

How did you get the Rovers players etc in colour & the background in black & white? Seen this done before & the bloke who done it wouldn't tell me, he said it was trade secret!!

It isn't hard. I did it in my signature.

Basically you copy the picture twice, then you have two layers. Turn one black and white (gradient) and leave one coloured. Put the b/w layer on top of the coloured one and erase it so the parts you want can be seen in colour. You can colour it by hand (for want of a better word) but it is very difficult due to shading etc.

Archived