BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Finnish Lad On The Tour Blackburn 19.9-21.9.08

Hi!

I come to Blackburn September look at the Rovers-Fulham match. I stay Blackburn Friday 19 to Sunday 21. I arrive Friday afternoon.

I stay Bear Hotel because it’s near Ewood Park.

First time I was look at the Rovers-Norwich match about three and half years ago on the Ewood Park. So this my second time when I come to Blackburn. But this is not my second Rovers match. Last year in Finland I was look at the Mypa-47-Blackburn match.

Last time was very good time in the Blackburn. Friendly peoples and cold beer. ;)

And few quostions for you...

Of course I take ticket Blackburn End sector. What is the best place in Blackburn End where you can stand all match? Is this possible? And best atmosphere?

Last time I was pre match Ewood Arms Pub. This is now close or something? What you recommend (good) pre match place? Also you can tell where (pub) to go Friday/Saturday evening and night.

It’s would be nice to see and talking with local Rovers supporters and drink few beers and vodka shot. CHEERS!

I think so I want go some disco Friday and Saturday. Is in Blackburn good nightclub?

Last time I was hmmm... Heaven or Hell disco. I only remember little bit ;). I was Blues Bar and I talking with some girls. After that I was in disco somewhere in the Blackburn. ;)

Almost I forget asking some food.

On the Bolton Road is one Thai restaurant. What is distance from Ewood park? I love Thai food.

And this is A-class trip because my “girlfriend” stay Finland (A-class = when you come to alone. B-class when you come to with girlfriend/wife).

Finally what is best/easiest way go to Sunday by day Manchester airport? I look at the train timetables. Not good options. Because always is 2 changes. Maybe I go to by bus.

Sorry many quostions.

Btw. I hope you understand something my text.

Regards

Joni

I stay Bear Hotel because it’s near Ewood Park.

I thought this was an away visitors hotel?

And few quostions for you...

Of course I take ticket Blackburn End sector. What is the best place in Blackburn End where you can stand all match? Is this possible? And best atmosphere?

Best atmosphere is in the Blackburn End,no standing unless you want to be with away fans

Also you can tell where (pub) to go Friday/Saturday evening and night?

The postal is good craic

I think so I want go some disco Friday and Saturday. Is in Blackburn good nightclub?

I dunno if i would call it good :D but you will have an interesting night in Liquid

Finally what is best/easiest way go to Sunday by day Manchester airport?

Taking train is pretty good option

Well I have stayed there before without any problems. Also I didn't see any away fans there either?

Same me last time no problem. I didn't see away supporters in the Bear Hotel.

Last time taxidriver say me something when I arrive Friday afternoon Bear Hotel " be careful tomorrow this is away supporters side".

Archived