BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flash Player

my little lad tried to his homework and the flash player stopped working and if i try anything it says its out of date and sends me to a link for flash player 10.I download it it says its downloaded and it still doesnt work ,ive rebooted and tried downloading again......HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP TA

Do you get any errors when you try and load it?

My guess (without an error) at the moment is that the upgrade didn't download all the correct files when trying to install over the top. Best way forward I think would be to uninstall all flashplayer reference and then download the full thing instead of installing over the top of the old one.

When I try to watch YouTube I get the following error. It seems common but no definitive answer?

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player"

Both are up to date, have uninstalled, installed etc. Pop ups allow youtube. Tried adding Flash Player to firewall exceptions but haven't been successful.

Any suggestions?

wmp....i get this message.

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

Archived