BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] South Park New Eposode!

Why did you choose to make a topic about this one Presty? That episode was easily the worst they've done for a few years, I thought they'd do something special after the election but that was rubbish. I barely raised a smile, let alone laugh.

I usually love South Park and most things Trey Parker and Matt Stone do. The Pandemic two-parter from the previous two weeks was brilliant, luckily I still had those to watch again to erase the crap Obama one from my mind.

I enjoyed it :)

You have to remember that this was aired 24 hours after Obamas election victory in the states. When you take into account the many references made from his election victory you have to say thats quite impressive.

I enjoyed it :)

You have to remember that this was aired 24 hours after Obamas election victory in the states. When you take into account the many references made from his election victory you have to say thats quite impressive.

They make every show a night or two before it goes on air, that's how they work. I'm sure Trey Parker said they've tried thoroughly planning them, but it just doesn't work. In fact, I think I'm right in saying they often work right through the night to make the network's lunch time (ish) deadline on the day of broadcast.

Like I said, I love this show, and I actually think most of this series has been great (the Indiana Jones one is fantastic if you haven't seen that), but this one just felt totally and utterly pointless. I don't mind them doing a bad one now and again, it's obviously going to happen, I just wondered why Presty chose to post this poor one up after all the great ones that have been made over the last few years.

You see I loved the Oceans slant on things and found it quite clever in places. I didnt know that they did that method of production for every episode. The Indy episode was class, I loved the first episode from the first half of the series were Cartman gave Kyle AIDs(I dont know how they manage to get away with some stuff) I didnt enjoy the Pandemic 2 parter but I hadnt seen Cloverfield, the only bit I found funny was the removal of the flute guys who remind me of the guy whos in Accy town centre every Saturday who needs to be shot.

Archived