BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Poll Request: Game Of The Year 2008

Hi All

Has 2008 been a great year for games or what? I don't know about you lot but I think expectations have been very high from gamers this year and I think we've had some real treats as a result.

With that in mind, I'm setting up a poll (or rather Cocker is doing it for me ;) ) to see if we can crown a BRFCS Game of the Year. I've produced a shortlist below and I don't doubt there are ones that i've missed (particularly PC games such as spore - although I've heard mixed reviews) but have a look below and see if there are any you can add - once we've finalised a list we'll set up a poll.

Anyway, my work in progress list, in no particular order, is thus:

Madden 09

Call of Duty 4

GTA 4

FIFA 09

Fallout 3

Fable 2

Bioshock

Little Big Planet

Dead Space

Gears of War 2

Add any more you think worthy and then we'll create the poll for voting.

Wasnt COD 4 Game of the year - Last year?

Your probably right I think I bought it quite late on. Tell you what - scrub that and replace it with Call of Duty World at War - can't say fairer than that B)

I think BioShock was last year as well but it's worth a mention because its release on the PS3

Your probably right I think I bought it quite late on. Tell you what - scrub that and replace it with Call of Duty World at War - can't say fairer than that B)

I think Bioshock might be last year too (unless you put the PS3 version?)

Archived