BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pics

Is your camera as good as this one Abbey? Zoom in and you can see just about any face in real clarity. Big brother / 1984 is 25 years late but it's def here now!

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.p...6648c2b4b06233c

btw zoom in on the left hand flag at the building at the back (the flag with a circle of stars on it), track down and there is a man with a flat cap with a woman to his right hand side. In between somebody has had enough clout or reason to have had their image obliterated. Spooky huh?

Is your camera as good as this one Abbey? Zoom in and you can see just about any face in real clarity. Big brother / 1984 is 25 years late but it's def here now!

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.p...6648c2b4b06233c

btw zoom in on the left hand flag at the building at the back (the flag with a circle of stars on it), track down and there is a man with a flat cap with a woman to his right hand side. In between somebody has had enough clout or reason to have had their image obliterated. Spooky huh?

I've found the man with the flat cap and the woman, but can't see that anyone has been obiiterated anywhere. Is it just me being blind?

Abbey,

Flickr.com works fine for me.

The only problem is that I cannot access it from another computer other than at home because my e-mail & internet is with bt which conflicts with it. I don't pretend to understand why this happens. I can live with it.

I hope this helps

How an earth did you spot that? aparently tly there are a few "stiching errors" that could be used to explain the problem away!

Good find. Suppose all those hours on the internet have to pay off now and again!

Archived