BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa World Cup 2010 - South Africa Thread

<!--quoteo(post=750547:date=Apr 23 2009, 06:37 :name=Iceman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Iceman @ Apr 23 2009, 06:37 ) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=750547"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Im hoping England are based in Cape Town. Best city for partying and the City is one of the most beautiful in the world. Im hoping to meet up with a few guys, so good luck with your applications. Funnily im still waiting on my own application for tickets, and getting rather worried now.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It doesn't look like the groups get "bases" Iceman ... the 5 group games in Cape Town feature 10 different teams from 5 different groups - A3 v A4, F1 v F2, C1 v C3, G4 v G2, E4 v E1. You then get the winner from H v runner up from G in the last 16.

Between me and the mate I applied with, we have tickets for all of the above games as we decided we'd base ourselves in Cape Town. We actually got 8 tickets for some of those group games, so if your own application doesn't come through I'm sure we can help!!

Ive unfortunately been unsuccesful with my application Tris. Ive tried at least 3 or 4 times. Tv it is then :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was an item on Five Live earlier this week saying 6,000 tickets for England games were unsold before this week's next round of ticket release.

:rover: this is true,most were for the 3rd -4th play of match,remenber you have to be a menber of ENGLAND FANS to get tickets,but i have always refused to join this due to the price :rolleyes: but it has not stopped me getting tickets to the 1/4s,after that i will be watching the games in the township :blush::brfc:

• 2 months later...

Archived