BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] My Dream Last Night...

last night I dreamed that we where in the F.A Cup semi-final and it was 2-2 with just a few minutes to go. After a huge goal mouth scramble Tugay netted in what could have been his last game for Rovers to give us the win at 3-2. I then woke up :rolleyes::rover:

No Victor Okpara but I do know the atmosphere was insane and when I woke up and remembered the season that has been, it made me want to go back to bed and not wake up until August :mellow:

No Victor Okpara but I do know the atmosphere was insane and when I woke up and remembered the season that has been, it made me want to go back to bed and not wake up until August :mellow:

I think we'd all like that...........

last night I dreamed that we where in the F.A Cup semi-final and it was 2-2 with just a few minutes to go. After a huge goal mouth scramble Tugay netted in what could have been his last game for Rovers to give us the win at 3-2. I then woke up :rolleyes::rover:

Maybe our leader, Big Sam, will see sense and keep Tugs on for another season. Then your (and all ours0 dream can come true!

I'll be having a 5er on him for first goal in the last game of the season...

Archived