BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Itv H.d. On Sky...

Just found out the that you can get ITV HD on the new Sky HD boxes.

If you really want to watch cack commentating, p@ss poor half time chit chat and Townsend overtalking everyone then you can manually tune you Sky HD box to ITV HD.

You can get instructions on google just type in "ITV HD on Sky HD"

Personally I will be watching it on Sky.

But you must have the new Sky H.D. software downloaded onto your sky H.D. box or it won't work...Watch the channel in "Other Channels"..

Well I found it but god I wish I haven't bothered.

First the picture kept breaking up.

Then in the 42nd minute everything seemed to go completely t!Ts up.

First a long shot of Andy Townsend staring into space, then another of Sheringham adjusting his tie, a shot of some cabling, then Steve Ryder looking confused.

After these shots rotated several times we eventually go back to the game seemingly in normal def and with no clock or score for the rest of the match.

Not to mention Clive Tyldesley sounding like he'd been told his Grandma had just died for the last 60 minutes.

What a bunch of f*****g amateurs ITV are, they're not even fit to run Clarrot Tv next season! Sooner they go out of business the better. Won't be long now.

At least they buggered up Burnley for 10 years.

Well I found it but god I wish I haven't bothered.

First the picture kept breaking up.

Then in the 42nd minute everything seemed to go completely t!Ts up.

First a long shot of Andy Townsend staring into space, then another of Sheringham adjusting his tie, a shot of some cabling, then Steve Ryder looking confused.

After these shots rotated several times we eventually go back to the game seemingly in normal def and with no clock or score for the rest of the match.

Not to mention Clive Tyldesley sounding like he'd been told his Grandma had just died for the last 60 minutes.

What a bunch of f*****g amateurs ITV are, they're not even fit to run Clarrot Tv next season! Sooner they go out of business the better. Won't be long now.

At least they buggered up Burnley for 10 years.

Well i can't do ought about the quality of the commentary on ITV, my post was only to let you know the channel was avialable in HD...the picture quality was better...as for it breaking up that seem the norm for ITV...especially at the most inoportune times...

Guest Kamy100
Well i can't do ought about the quality of the commentary on ITV, my post was only to let you know the channel was avialable in HD...the picture quality was better...as for it breaking up that seem the norm for ITV...especially at the most inoportune times...

ITV HD picture was poor tonight compared to Sky Sports HD.

No it wasn't your fault Chocky....

Thanks for the info though, the Missus will enjoy Corrie in HD.

Their sports coverage just winds me up.....

Thank god the racing went to Channel 4!

Archived