BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Fans Views Wanted For National Football Survey

The Football Supporters' Federation has produced its first National Supporters' Survey this summer. We're looking to get a snapshot on fans' views on all facets of the game. Launched on 1st July we've already had close to 2,000 respondents - we'll be running this through the summer to the beginning of the season, which should make it one of the largest fans' surveys ever conducted.

It doesn't matter if you attend 50 games a season, 5, or none, we want to know what you think.

The survey touches on TV scheduling, ticket pricing, policing, and other matchday experiences.

Get along to http://tinyurl.com/l9v2vw and give us 10 minutes of your time to let us know what you think about the state of the game today.

Thanks,

The FSF.

It's definitely legit - there's no virus or anything like that. We're a bonafide organisation, and I'm a real-life human being and not some spam-bot or anything like that.

It's definitely legit - there's no virus or anything like that. We're a bonafide organisation, and I'm a real-life human being and not some spam-bot or anything like that.

Thanks for posting.

Filled in the survey and I hope that the FSF goes from strength to strength.

Good to know your not a dingle then.

Nope, I'm not, I'm afraid.

Cheers to those who've filled it in, feel free to pass it round to mates, colleagues or other messageboards. The more the merrier.

Archived