BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ewood Gyratory

The planning application is pending plans can be viewed on the BwD website here

use the "search this website" box for 10/09/0940 this will bring up 8 pdf docs for this project

Must say i was quite shocked that they plan to take the new road from the Aqueduct lights right through the present football car park even changing access to the gypsy camp to Aqueduct Road seems a lot of money to be spending for a couple of bus stops

gypsy camp? tut tut lol,,,,,,,,,, you know thats racist...i nearly got arrested for calling them that lol

Oh dear the council call them travelers :rolleyes: another PC lie they aint moved anywhere in the 25 years ive been here ?

English law

Gypsy has several different and overlapping meanings under English Law. Under the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960 Gypsies are defined as "persons of nomadic habit of life, whatever their race or origin, but does not include members of an organised group of travelling showmen, or persons engaged in travelling circuses, travelling together as such.",[6] this definition includes such groups as New Age Travellers, as well as Irish Travellers and Romany.[7][8]

Gypsies of Romany origins have been a recognised ethnic group for the purposes of Race Relations Act 1976 since CRE V Dutton 1998 and Irish Travellers in England and Wales since O'Leary v Allied Domecq 2000

Too late to edit my messed up link so i will try again here ref 10/09/0940

I don`t know of a single Ewood resident who actually wants this new road system. Yet they`re pushing ahead with it.

It`s gonna cause chaos around the area whilst the work is being done.

The only plus-side i can see is the gypos won`t have to travel too far to steal all the building equipment.

Does that mean we will lose our car parking facility? We always park there amongst the Gypoes' cinders, wire, plastics and general debris that the Council (and the Gypoes) are not the least bit interested in cleaning up.

I've looked at the plan and it seems like the proposal will produce very little difference to the traffic flow now.

A stupid idea.

But I'm not a resident of BWD Council area so cannot object.

Does that mean we will lose our car parking facility? We always park there amongst the Gypoes' cinders, wire, plastics and general debris that the Council (and the Gypoes) are not the least bit interested in cleaning up.

Careful bazza i hope you are not suggesting that our more than welcome "Gypoes" would break the law after all us tax payers have paid for them very useful signs all over the said carpark that say NO FIRES the pc peeps on here will be upset :rolleyes:

From my understanding of the plans no car parking will be lost in fact extra parking will be created tho where it will come from i dont know so you can carry on parking amongst the Gypoes' cinders, wire, plastics and general debris.

I would guess that as they need to recoup some of the £50M its going to cost you more than the present £4.50

Archived