BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What'S This Song?

Work firewall blocking that so I can't help, but if you Google 'music in adverts' there will be some sites there that could help. Unfortunately these are blocked too!

As a wild guess, without hearing the song or seeing the advert, I'll say something by Pendulum. That's not going to help at all, just want to see if I can guess it right. I can't think of any other commercial d&b that might be used?

Work firewall blocking that so I can't help, but if you Google 'music in adverts' there will be some sites there that could help. Unfortunately these are blocked too!

As a wild guess, without hearing the song or seeing the advert, I'll say something by Pendulum. That's not going to help at all, just want to see if I can guess it right. I can't think of any other commercial d&b that might be used?

Le Chuck,

Sadly my works firewall did not block what I can only describe as noise. I think I've just proven the fact that I am officially old.

Archived