BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Help Needed....Urgently

I am desperate for somebody that is able to hold a conversation in spanish (does not have to be fluent) just an overall understanding of the spanish language, but then again that would be fluent. anyway, i need to get to london for an appointment at the peruvian embassy, and i have to have a spanish interpreter with me. at the very earliest next week, or latest the week after.

somebody please help as this is very important.

I am desperate for somebody that is able to hold a conversation in spanish (does not have to be fluent) just an overall understanding of the spanish language, but then again that would be fluent. anyway, i need to get to london for an appointment at the peruvian embassy, and i have to have a spanish interpreter with me. at the very earliest next week, or latest the week after.

somebody please help as this is very important.

Have you tried an agency?

Guest Wen Y Hu

i have tried that mate, but unfortunately, all i am getting is people that are fully booked out....but i will keep looking.

I have sent you a couple of suggestions by PM for you to check out. Hope you find something in time.

Archived