BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] One man and his cart.

gordonndobbo.jpg

The fellow on the left is popularly known among the bus driving community as "The Sniper". Those are his real glasses. He works in distribution of the Lancashire Telegraph, but a little known fact is he also referees Premier League football matches.

The fellow on the right is one of said bus driving community, although it would be improper of me to name him.

Does anyone remember the Michael Jackson impersonator who used to frequent round-abouts :blink:

I remember a year or so ago a friend and I located a video on youtube of him filmed around 1995 for a documentary by some school/college/uni students. It was done outside the old McDonalds in Accrington. I'd suggest having a gander at it if you can because quite frankly its comedy gold.

I've seen him breakout into a full routine halfway across Barbara Castle Way before now.

I remember a year or so ago a friend and I located a video on youtube of him filmed around 1995 for a documentary by some school/college/uni students. It was done outside the old McDonalds in Accrington. I'd suggest having a gander at it if you can because quite frankly its comedy gold.

I've seen him breakout into a full routine halfway across Barbara Castle Way before now.

That's where I used to see him though I once spotted him on King Street sort of moon walking. I'll have a look at youtube later.

Archived