BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derek Dougan

Not one of Rovers best probably because of his antics before the cup final, heard stories while growing up that he was a modern day party animal, this seems to confirm it.

I wonder how he would have defended the allegation if he was alive today, I doubt his family will be happy with the news that he caused the death of a Journalist.

My link

If the link is not working correctly. http://www.sundaymer...66331-27728953/

Not one of Rovers best probably because of his antics before the cup final, heard stories while growing up that he was a modern day party animal, this seems to confirm it.

I wonder how he would have defended the allegation if he was alive today, I doubt his family will be happy with the news that he caused the death of a Journalist.

My link

If the link is not working correctly. http://www.sundaymer...66331-27728953/

I've commented on Dougan before on this messageboard. Hmmmmm........re this? No Comment!

I've commented on Dougan before on this messageboard. Hmmmmm........re this? No Comment!

As one of the few on here that was around at the time and close enough to the club "behind the senes" to know, I can tell you that Dougan was a very good CF (one of the best ) but without wishing to say too much about a dead man, he was not very popular in the dressing room. Apparently he was very, very arrogant and could be disruptive by deliberately starting arguments over practically anything but especially over religion and the N. I. scene. I don't think there were too many tears shed in the dressing room when he departed from Ewood Park.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived