BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Attending Ewood Park

PAFELL

Having not been to Ewood Park since last Christmas. I am aware things change over time. I heard that you can no longer take food items into the ground anymore. Is this correct? Does this appliy to flasks? I searched this MB and couldn't find any imfo on what you can and cannot take into Ewood Park.

Most people on this board are able to go to matches on a regular basis. But for others who can only attend every so often, due to where we live etc. It would be helpful if we could be kept up to date on such subjects.

There will also be occasions when some people will attend a match for the first time - never been to Blackburn. Who also need to know about places to stay in Blackburn that are convienient for attending matches.

I did not know where to put this, so started a new topic. If the mods want to move it etc so be it. Such a topic page would be very helpful.

Having not been to Ewood Park since last Christmas. I am aware things change over time. I heard that you can no longer take food items into the ground anymore. Is this correct? Does this appliy to flasks? I searched this MB and couldn't find any imfo on what you can and cannot take into Ewood Park.

You can take food into the ground such as your own butties, crisps and flasks etc. But you can't go to McDonalds and take that in.

You can take food into the ground such as your own butties, crisps and flasks etc. But you can't go to McDonalds and take that in.

I was hoping people would add to this topic in order to help those visiting Ewood for the first time.

As I know the local area fairly well as I lived there 30 odd years ago - things change. There are some who may be coming for the first time. Any advice, help would be very useful. Maybe the mods could start a Visiting Ewood help page / link. Which may help get sponsors / links for this site.

I heard that you can no longer take food items into the ground anymore.

Careful with the butties. Egg, ham, tuna, tuna & mayo, sardines, salmon, salmon paste, corned beef, ham & cheese - no problem.

But....cheese on its own and the alarms go off. Stewards will coming running as if Bin Laden is in attendance and you'll feel a right pillock!

Also, brown t-cakes are a no no. For some reason they trigger the buggers.

Come to think of it, cheese on brown bread is as good as a night in the cells. :o

Archived