BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers fans in Leeds, Yorkshire

Hello fellow rovers fans!

First post on here, so apologies in advance if this is on the wrong thread or somethings like that, i was curious to know if any fans who live in leeds tend to get the train to ewood on matchdays?

Im asking because i tend to get the train every home game (and every possible awaygame) on my own, however when the ipod dies it does get rather boring, and i would like to get to know more rovers fans who live in leeds.

Thanks in advance!

Hello fellow rovers fans!

First post on here, so apologies in advance if this is on the wrong thread or somethings like that, i was curious to know if any fans who live in leeds tend to get the train to ewood on matchdays?

Im asking because i tend to get the train every home game (and every possible awaygame) on my own, however when the ipod dies it does get rather boring, and i would like to get to know more rovers fans who live in leeds.

Thanks in advance!

Hello mate,

I'm in Leeds, I've gone to a couple of matches by train when I want to have a beer but I generally drive. Next time there's a game on TV we can't make we'll have to go to the pub!

Hello mate,

I'm in Leeds, I've gone to a couple of matches by train when I want to have a beer but I generally drive. Next time there's a game on TV we can't make we'll have to go to the pub!

sounds good mate

always good to know that there more people like me out there in leeds. next time your on the train, just message me and we'll meet up for a drink :)

There is quite a few of us in Leeds I think fella - makes sense to arrange some sort of meetup.

Where do you live?

I sometimes get the train across - depends if I fancy a drink or not.

Getting the train tomorrow as I'm travelling with my Geordie friend.

Unfortunately I haven't/won't make many games this season due to my teacher training

Well im moortown, but i get bus to station for any game (home or away), so if youever get the train, expect me to be on it :)

i always thought there was a few of us, it would make sense to meet up.

Sam, im on 10.51 today, of your on that one look out for small young looking rovers fan in a 92-94 shirt, thatll be me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived