BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flintoff has a dig at the Dingles...

I like this Freudian slip by the six fingered councilor

Flintoff’s comments were criticised by the leader of Burnley Borough Council, Coun Charlie Briggs.

He said: “He doesn’t even live in Preston, he moved away.

“He’s not even a Preston fan, he supports a Manchester team, so I don’t know why he is bothered about Burnley.

:lol:

I like this Freudian slip by the six fingered councilor

Flintoff’s comments were criticised by the leader of Burnley Borough Council, Coun Charlie Briggs.

He said: “He doesn’t even live in Preston, he moved away.

“He’s not even a Preston fan, he supports a Manchester team, so I don’t know why he is bothered about Burnley.

:lol:

Yes Councillor Briggs and to add insult to injury ' the cricketing legend of Burnley, that is Jimmy Anderson supports Arsenal !!'

Well done Freddie, great wind up!!!

Yes Councillor Briggs and to add insult to injury ' the cricketing legend of Burnley, that is Jimmy Anderson supports Arsenal !!'

Well done Freddie, great wind up!!!

Andersons a strange one. He certainly used to support Burnley growing up, then gave a few interviews at the start of his cricket career saying he was an Arsenal fan. Then after the Play Off win seemed to be pretty keen to let people know he was a big Burnley fan.

Could be interesting if Arsenal pip United to the title.

Archived