BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football supporters websites

Does anyone know any websites where different users can put forward their own articles on different football matters?

I'm interested in writing football articles(you can find my blog in my signature) and I have seen websites that are basically different fans putting forward their own opinions in an article, on one or two I've seen vinjay's articles(which are a bit controversial) but I can't remember any particular sites.

I'd love to get into football journalism at some point, but to be honest I have no idea what to do first.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your help.

American Rover12 sent me a PM of a website which I've now signed up to, so I'll hopefully hear back from them soon via e-mail.

I'll create a twitter account and follow some of the blogs on that link, and I'll then see if any of them are of any use.

I'll also PM Glenn and kamy100, that's not something I would of thought of actually.

Thanks again for the much appreciated advice. And feel free to have a look at my blog, I've already done a few articles so feel free to have a look and leave a comment.

Archived