BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbie Savage on SCD

I know you are only winding me up, but I dare say there's a lot of stuff you lot watch I wouldn't care for, that's your choice, Abs.

Can't be bothered with tv too much these days to be honest, too much else to do - but for others (like Mr R) it's a life line - and he is a great fan of Strictly.

The sun is shining and I'm off to Hong Kong. No biting today ;)

It will definitely be shining there ! Though it will be hazy, and bloody hot and humid. I wonder why I spent so much time in the lovely air conditioned bars.

Anyway, on topic. Is Savage going to be dancing as a bird or bloke with his silly hair.

I'd give it a watch. Given the fact I don't listen to half the stuff he's on I haven't burnt out on him yet, and there are plenty of people I'd hate to be getting their mug everywhere when compared to him. It still makes me smile when I walk in the bookies and a cardboard cut out of him is stood by the door in his swimming shorts, rubber ring and a massive smile.

Archived