BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Party Party

Why did he go to Canada. Why not tell Juniors agent - his father - to come to the UK. After all Junior has just started the football season.

I thought that! Hoilett's here, Keans here, our Admin staff are here, our solicitors and accountants are here. If the intention was to sign what is surely a very lucrative contract then the agent should be here too and not sitting on his arse on the other side of the pond. Somebody's taking the p1ss big style and imo is a clear signal that there will be no signing of any contract. I've said before and I've seen little to persuade me otherwise that Junior Hoilett will walk away for nowt next May and get a big fat signing on fee from some proper Premier League club.

* Reminds me of the Franz Carr (who) and Andy Crawford (who) debacle when their careers ended up screwed by the stupidity of their respective fathers. Andy Crawford in particular scored a bagfull here and then disappeared from the radar completely.

Archived