BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Party Party

I understand that after Steve Kean shared those extraordinary pearls of wisdom which made us feel so positive and well-disposed towards him after the Villa game, he did not catch the coach back with the players.

Did anyone see him partying with the Rao brother round Manchester to 3am this morning?

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Went to Canada

Lets hope he signs the deal. Our brightest player yesterday, Kean can drink as much as he wants in Canada as long as he comes back with with signature.

I understand that after Steve Kean shared those extraordinary pearls of wisdom which made us feel so positive and well-disposed towards him after the Villa game, he did not catch the coach back with the players.

Did anyone see him partying with the Rao brother round Manchester to 3am this morning?

Any clues where? With the name of a bar/club/hotel and social networking we stand a good chance of tracking them down.

Well they weren't at the printworks as I didn't see them, quite simply if I had seen them, I'd be in jail right now.

I did Deansgate and the Gay village (not literally mind) and no sightings there. Mind you, thinking about it, my mate said he was approached in New York New York bar bogs by some bald git!

Who cares?

Went to Canada

Why did he go to Canada. Why not tell Juniors agent - his father - to come to the UK. After all Junior has just started the football season. Why would venkys trust kean to get this contract sorted out - especially if the links with Kentario are broke. I would not trust anybody conected with Kentario anywhere near a Rovers players contract.

anybody else think its not right that the manager has to travel to canada to get hoilets contract signed by his agent(whos also his dad), surely if his dad is acting as his agent and recieving agents fess(a asume) it should be part of his job to come to blackburn to get the deal done.

• Backroom

Surely the club should just do whatever they need to aslong as we get that contract signed?? :rolleyes:

Imagine the uproar if they didnt get him on a new deal.....

Agreed, there are enough legit reasons to have a do at Kean, this isn't one

I'd rather he goes out to Canada to sort it out as he is our most prized asset also it might persuade Samba it is worth sticking around as he even stated earlier this year getting Junior to a long term contract is the most important signing. Theno you say who cares given the fact that the team is bottom of the table have played terribly at the beginning of the season given the fact he can't stay on the right side of the law if it's true that would surely be the straw that broke the camel's back and I would say IMO he would be gone.

Agreed, there are enough legit reasons to have a do at Kean, this isn't one

wasnt critising kean(this time), its hoilets agent/dad i dont understand surely he must see theres so much goin on at the club right now he should put some effort in to come here and sort it, what could he possibly doing in canada more impottant than sorting out his sons future.

Went to Canada

Surprised Canada would let Kean in the country. I know someone from the states who can't get into Canada anymore because of a Drunk Driving conviction on his record.

edit - later I see Hughesy was just guessing, should have known.... but yeah, Canada treats drunk driving as a very serious offense.

Surprised Canada would let Kean in the country. I know someone from the states who can't get into Canada anymore because of a Drunk Driving conviction on his record.

edit - later I see Hughesy was just guessing, should have known.... but yeah, CanaButda treats drunk driving as a very serious offense.

But is that because he's trying to drive over the border?

Archived