BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trying to meet Venkys in India...

thats an extremely abusive post there slough. thanks for that, you must be a bit delicate about such matters but just read again what i posted and then your response. how can you express collective views when there is just a range of opinions, and those on this website amount to few % of the support? but i'll give you the benefit just let us know beforehand exactly what your going to say and maybe you can ask people if thats what they want before you set yourself up as spokesman / telegram boy for all?

I thought that it was pretty obvious that I wouls run things by ppl on here before passing them on to said people. Yes there are many different view points on this board but I am sure our fears of relegation and mismanagement are collective.

I thought that it was pretty obvious that I wouls run things by ppl on here before passing them on to said people. Yes there are many different view points on this board but I am sure our fears of relegation and mismanagement are collective.

Go for it, I know of 3 people who have tried to get an audience now in Pune with no luck (one is an Indian)

The poll to get Kean out is still over 90%, ignore sentient, the uk governments get elected with only 30+% of the vote

Go for it, I know of 3 people who have tried to get an audience now in Pune with no luck (one is an Indian)

The poll to get Kean out is still over 90%, ignore sentient, the uk governments get elected with only 30+% of the vote

Im hoping being a browny will help me as well. Well you wont know unless you try I guess.

Im hoping being a browny will help me as well. Well you wont know unless you try I guess.

You might stand a chance, the 1st Girl Guides(Bulbuls) in India started in PUNE in 1916, they can be contacted via this info

E-mail: tbsgnet@del2.vsnl.net.in

There are 545409 guides in Maharashtra alone so you will have backup :D

You might stand a chance, the 1st Girl Guides(Bulbuls) in India started in PUNE in 1916, they can be contacted via this info

E-mail: tbsgnet@del2.vsnl.net.in

There are 545409 guides in Maharashtra alone so you will have backup :D

Ha ha ha. Just need to get a Bollywood star to come with me aswell and they wont be able to say no.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived