BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12 squad

espn or Rovers site?! I'd rather believe our own thanks.

Don't be daft, Hughsey, it's an extra opportunity to moan... <_<

ESPN would be pretty dumb to draw attention to Emerton's inclusion without first checking it out.

How about the Premier League's own site?

But don't worry about people quoting facts or stats, it's an extra opportunity to moan at other fans, who point out these things.

We don´t have 3 senior goalies. If Robbo or Bunn are not fit there will be Kean from reserves on bench. He is under 21 so no need to name him.

Kean? he's well older than 21. I know life expectancy is low in Glasgow but that is taking it too far. He must have had a hard paper round. What happens if we sack him though?

Kean? he's well older than 21. I know life expectancy is low in Glasgow but that is taking it too far. He must have had a hard paper round. What happens if we sack him though?

I'm guessing you're trying to be funny.

But just in case, Jake Kean is the reserve keeper. He's 20 and from Derby.

ESPN would be pretty dumb to draw attention to Emerton's inclusion without first checking it out.

How about the Premier League's own site?

But don't worry about people quoting facts or stats, it's an extra opportunity to moan at other fans, who point out these things.

Now come on Jisty, don't be a spoilsport. Shall we moan at the Premier League for getting it wrong, whoever told them the names, or at Lee for missing Bert out on the Official Site? This isn't dry grass, you know, someone's got to be moaned at... <_<:P

Now come on Jisty, don't be a spoilsport. Shall we moan at the Premier League for getting it wrong, whoever told them the names, or at Lee for missing Bert out on the Official Site? This isn't dry grass, you know, someone's got to be moaned at... <_<:P

:D

Archived