BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roseacre

I don't know if this the right place to put this thread. It should only be a short thread. But it fascinates me to find Rovers-related things in the most unexpected places.

I was driving through the Fylde villages today when, all of a sudden, there was a large house, a semi-detached actually. In the garden was a very tall flag-pole. Flying proudly at the top was a Blackburn Rovers flag. My wife noticed it. I stopped and looked; then hooted my horn in approval.

Who lives in Roseacre in the Fylde, flying the Rovers flag? Are they members of this message board?

I also reported about a year ago seeing a registration plate in Lytham which had "Arte et Labore" on it where the supplier's name normally is. No comment was made to that.

I'm very curious.

Not Rovers related but I'll add this. There's a house in our village with roof tiles that spell out PNE. I noticed this for the first time about 6 weeks ago, I've lived here nearly 30 years and never heard it mentioned by anyone.

Archived