BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunday Supplement and Steve Kean

Silencio

Henry Winter was on this yesterday and I downloaded the podcast when I woke up in South Korea this morning. On the intro it said they were going to be talking about "SK and all the problems that are building up for him and BRFC".

I guess this was done on the TV but it never appeared on the pod. Was something said and does anyone think it was taken off the podcast because there may have been some threats of legal action. Winter is well connected and I think has been getting ready to out Jerome Anderson and his slimy client...

Did anyone see the full story?

I never saw anything of Sunday supplement but can confirm nothing was edited from Podcast 7,

I'm pretty sure that a special podcast is being planned RE Steve Kean, and it was only brief discussion on this weeks, due to it being in the week the transfer window closed, and also an international break week.

There is a few refrences to the Manager, but just as a teaser for a future planned Podcast

I think he meant the Sunday Supplement podcast Glen.

Ok thanks I got a little confused,

I have not bought the Telegraph today, but Henry Winter had indicated he would be publishing an article today which was done by the members of the Vital Network. The unedited piece which was sent to Henry Winter I have seen and its a great read, However not too sure if it went in todays paper?

He didn't manage to get it into the paper today, maybe tomorrow.

Henry is really highlighting many important issues, looks like discussions on other areas over running stopped them talking about Rovers on Sunday Supplement yesterday, I suspect that they will cover this next Sunday, especially as we are on Sky later that day.

He didn't manage to get it into the paper today, maybe tomorrow.

Henry is really highlighting many important issues, looks like discussions on other areas over running stopped them talking about Rovers on Sunday Supplement yesterday, I suspect that they will cover this next Sunday, especially as we are on Sky later that day.

Roast chicken for breakfast on Sunday by the look of things.

Archived