BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Message From Steve Kean

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell, not just betrayed but wrongly blamed too.

Is there any links to this?

how did you know know this, Kamy was close to legal action over it

It was his interview on SSN there was a link but not sure where it is now.

Sorry chris I remember the whole story as it was as I see it Booth Kamy did his podcast interview with Kean up at Brockhall recently then I can't remember exactly who it was Nicko or one of the Mirror writers an article who wrote that Kean had met up with one of the head protesters but that is untrue Kamy was just reporting on the protest but Kean obviously assumed he was part of the protest so as you say wrongly blamed too & as Chris states Kamy was close to legal action over it I believe it was this article from Nicko which did not help

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blackburn-plan-to-put-a-Rovers-fan-on-their-board-in-a-bid-to-unite-the-troubled-club-article806146.html

I think the bit which states Rovers officials have also met one of the anti-Kean protest ringleaders to give him a hearing and listen to his point of view.

this obviously stirred up a hornets nest but I think to call Kamy a ringleader is wrong he has also lost a lot of support as the recent podcast states he knew nothing about the JJ sacking when actually it was his recommendation to get rid of Kean loses all credibility from my end and backs up exactly what Kamy was saying all along who is a genuine honest nice guy.

Archived