BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No iPhone 5?

I am a Galaxy S 1 user and I have to say in the main I am very happy with the phone. Yes the CPU is getting a bit long in the tooth and I do get some slow down. But I am pretty dissapointed with Apple iPhone 4S. I was expecting to see a significant hardware bump from Apple.

Seems that the Galaxy S 2 is still the best phone out there.

iPhone 4S vs. the smartphone elite: Galaxy S II, Bionic and Titan

S2 better yet cheaper to buy that the iPhone 4? Something must not be right for them users....

I advertised my iPhone 4 earlier for sale on a few sites, so far iv had 4 offers, 3 of which offered to swap me an S2..... :unsure: So why dont they see it as better?

Il be getting the iPhone 4S when it drops on the 14th.

S2 better yet cheaper to buy that the iPhone 4? Something must not be right for them users....

I advertised my iPhone 4 earlier for sale on a few sites, so far iv had 4 offers, 3 of which offered to swap me an S2..... :unsure: So why dont they see it as better?

Il be getting the iPhone 4S when it drops on the 14th.

Maybe its a financial deal they can give you a better but cheaper phone and make some cash.

I am not saying the 4S is a bad phone I just think people were expecting a lot more.

Now we all know the best upgrade we can have is a fast phone in terms of CPU and the speed of the phone network. But Apple only control the phone, so maybe the hype machine needs to calm down a bit so that people are not left disappointed.

I see no reason to upgrade from a Iphone 4 to a 4S, it is not a big enough leap to justify a outright purchase (circa £500) or getting yourself tied into a minimum 18 month contract. The iPhone 5 will be out by July 2012, best to wait for that.

I thought all future phones will be coming out at this time so that Apple can grab the Thanksgiving and Xmas market.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived