BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How to seperate wanting the manager to lose and wanting to team to win

chris

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slowly losing my feelings to the current situation.Not angry anymore ,apathetic,numb, powerless,indifferent.How can anybody regard the current situation as acceptable,any decent manager would be drooling over our young talent.Change has to come about and quickly, it is close to becoming the point of no return.Experienced managers know how to win,Kean has not got this in his locker!

Thers no chance of him going !

Winning is not the same anymore with Kean even if we had won, he has totally become a bigger monster then the club.

The joys of winning are short lived because Kean gloats in his glory and then insults the fans intelligence.

Utter crap chris! You want rovers to lose we lost , be happy enjoy the moment ! Whilst I am angry we lost again!

You have no intelligence on the discussion I don't know why you post so much on it, you are like a child as I suggested on page one you can't think with your head.

I never said I enjoyed Blackburn losing, I would suggest you are insulting, but I truely believe that you just have no idea what you are talking about so I'm not bothered.

you don't understand and never will I believe but I certainly don't enjoy Blackburn losing, crazy fool.

You want us to lose , now that's intelligent.

Like I said I didn't want to lose or enjoy losing I set up a discussion that "is Blackburn losing and therefore Kean getting sacked more important then a single game for the long term future".

My exact comment was "we might have to lose the next game, he has to go" (suggesting it's the only way to get ride of him)

As I said from page one you don't have the intelligence to understand where I am coming from so I'm not going to bother explaining it anymore.

You can believe what you want. I am confident most people on this board have the intellgence to understand the point I was making.

You can believe what you want. I am confident most people on this board have the intellgence to understand the point I was making.

I was talking to a Rovers fan on Friday night and he said the same as you. I was quite taken aback to be honest, I didn't think I'd hear such sentiment since the Toon fans being 'happy' losing to Sunderland to get Gullit sacked.

I understand your logic, but I think it's illogical logic if you know what I mean.

Since I've been a footy fan you lot have been kings of Lancashire (1986), won three trophies, two promotions and had one relegation. I'm not saying you don't have reason to complain, of course you do, but to see a positive in a league loss is incomprehensible to me. You've just as much chance getting shut of Kean teetering above the bottom 3 as you do in it, but the former gives you a better chance of maintaining your Prem status.

And no, I'm not just saying this because ABBEY and I are best mates now.

I was talking to a Rovers fan on Friday night and he said the same as you. I was quite taken aback to be honest, I didn't think I'd hear such sentiment since the Toon fans being 'happy' losing to Sunderland to get Gullit sacked.

I understand your logic, but I think it's illogical logic if you know what I mean.

Since I've been a footy fan you lot have been kings of Lancashire (1986), won three trophies, two promotions and had one relegation. I'm not saying you don't have reason to complain, of course you do, but to see a positive in a league loss is incomprehensible to me. You've just as much chance getting shut of Kean teetering above the bottom 3 as you do in it, but the former gives you a better chance of maintaining your Prem status.

And no, I'm not just saying this because ABBEY and I are best mates now.

you make good points, I don't have a problem with what Abbey believes he just has no intelliegence to discuss or understand it, it's like talking to a 6 year old.

Kean is coming across as loon, I think he is dangerous to the existence of the club, the question is whats more important Kean out as soon as possible or a single match? I'm still sure!

I never said I wanted to get beat I hate losing in anything in life, particularly poker lol, but I am confused as to what is more important then getting Kean out.

I think he will take us down even if we had won today.

But if the players play well then I want the players to win and be happy for them, not Kean.

Hopefully he gets sacked now.

you make good points, I don't have a problem with what Abbey believes he just has no intelliegence to discuss or understand it, it's like talking to a 6 year old.

He's from a village, that's all. It's not about intelligence, it's just written dialect. The bloke is an engineer, ain't he?

Archived