BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brett Emerton backs Kean and Venkys

chris

Can't find his old thread.

Interesting that a player who probably could have made a difference in the fact he is reliable and can play right back, was let go for nothing, without a replacement.

Whats more interesting is Emerton (providing this interview is up to date) believes in KEAN and VENKYS.

He doesn't have to say these things, so maybe it suggests the players were as fooled as the fans.

I would like the media to point out to Kean he allowed Emerton to leave and is refusing to play Salgado, so who's fault is it Lowe plays at right back???

Lowe has been our best right back yet Kean is using him as an excuse for bad results.

Guest Rovers4Good

Yeh he's not going to come out and slate Kean is he after Kean allowed him to go back to his home town club?

Laughed my head off when she said "What Do You Make of Stu Kean as a Manager Then?" :) :)

(Please don't use that word again) you Brett, (Please don't use that word again) you very much.

One possible excuse for these comments are that this was filmed weeks ago. Does anyone know the date of the interview?

Why start another thread ???

Theres enough kean venky threads... Kettle pot sooty arse

haha you are so sad, I knew you would say that, it's about Emerton and players view, unlike your over emotional simple (which sums you up) threads you start everyday.

Feck him.

I'm sick of hearing the BS from those in the game.

They will back each other to the hilt. WE, the fans are the ONLY ones that have the club's interests at heart. The rest are all on the gravy trin.

Bit unfair, Matty. Brett has always seemed like one of the good guys.

If you were given a ticket home to sunny Oz and relieved from playing under Steve Kean, wouldn't you love Venky's?

After 8 years at a club, 7 of those before Kean and Venkys, I'd have a lot more empathy with the fans and respectfully decline to comment.

It's not like he's still under any obligations to Venkys. :closedeyes:

Christ it's getting towards a lynch mob mentality here. A loyal servant for eight years called all the names under the sun because he disagrees with some people's views.

It's no wonder that football is seemingly united against us in their condemnation.

Loyal servant?

Getting paid millions for working 2hrs a day, being mollycoddled by your boss (as they all are these days) and then being released from your lucrative contact early because it suits you constitutes servitude?

Get real. The game is dead, the players don't really give a ######. The only reason Bert stayed as long as he did is because no one better came along to buy him.

The reason that 'football' seems united against us is that the little people who support little old Blackburn Rovers are getting uppity and not doing as they are told anymore like good little plebs.

Christ it's getting towards a lynch mob mentality here. A loyal servant for eight years called all the names under the sun because he disagrees with some people's views.

Every name under the sun? Are we reading different threads?

You're as bad as the rest of the drama queens.

I full appreciate the support Brett gives, he is genuine in his want for the club to be better and achieve better....the biggest thing I take from that interview is that when quizzed if Mark Hughes was the man to replace Kean he stated "Kean is still Manager and until he isn't I have no comment", scracth the surface of that comment and his grin and you can see what he really thinks.

Archived