BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anyone know why LET has stopped comments?

as above! the lancashire evening telegraph isn't accepting comments. Anybody know wether this has been forced or is technical?

Comments on Blackburn Rovers stories following the Jerome Anderson interview with Sky Sports have been frozen on LET website after the Lancashire Telegraph received a letter from Mr Anderson’s solicitors.

My link

HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED IN THE WARS FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!!!!!

ANDERSON AND VENKYS YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TO LET US HAVE FREEDOM!!!!!

ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!

ANGRY ISNT EVEN A TOUCH OF HOW I FEEL !!!!

HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED IN THE WARS FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!!!!!

ANDERSON AND VENKYS YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TO LET US HAVE FREEDOM!!!!!

ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!

ANGRY ISNT EVEN A TOUCH OF HOW I FEEL !!!!

Steady on. Freedom of speech protects you from being gagged by the State. It has nothing to do with potentially libelous things being written on a newspaper's website. That said it sticks in my craw to see Anderson taking such a proactive approach to his own reputation especially considering his reptilian performance on SSN earlier this week. What a dirtbag.

Has he managed to stop twitter yet? :rolleyes:<_< twitter appears to rapidly be making websites like this and newspapers like the LT redundant. I'm resisting opening a twitter (rent a friend) account but I must admit I'm softening to it. 'Tell the truth and shame the Devil' my mum always said but little did she know how the sick modern world would rise against that in 2012.

Has he managed to stop twitter yet? :rolleyes:<_< twitter appears to rapidly be making websites like this and newspapers like the LT redundant. I'm resisting opening a twitter (rent a friend) account but I must admit I'm softening to it. 'Tell the truth and shame the Devil' my mum always said but little did she know how the sick modern world would rise against that in 2012.

You will love it. West Ham fans who want Paulo di Canio to bring free flowing football back after Sam has "completed his task of promotion".

You will love it. West Ham fans who want Paulo di Canio to bring free flowing football back after Sam has "completed his task of promotion".

Where the flerk has this WHU myth originated from? I've been watching football for almost 50 years and I can never ever remember WHU playing beautiful passing football. Insipid football yes, ineffective football certainly and losing football always. They prattle on like they are Gods gift to the game in fact rather like they invented it. Perennial also rans is the best I can sum em up in three words.

And like Burnley they copied Villa's strip. Altogether now Chimchiminy, chimchiminy, chim chim cheroo.........

Archived