BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sorry, but I couldn't resist!

Pedro

"I think I'll be better for this experience, whatever happens"

I imagine he'll be better OFF, but I can't see much value in the experience, it seems unlikely that future employers will be forming a queue.

That quote is interesting though, because, although it demonstrates his usual self-interest ("I'll be better for the experience" - screw everyone else), it does also suggest that for the first time he's looking beyond his time with the club. I don't suppose it means he's about to quit, but it's the first time I've seen him consider his position in anything like an adult fashion.

Glad you think its funny

The picture,the naivity, or both?

"I think I'll be better for this experience, whatever happens"

I imagine he'll be better OFF, but I can't see much value in the experience, it seems unlikely that future employers will be forming a queue.

That quote is interesting though, because, although it demonstrates his usual self-interest ("I'll be better for the experience" - screw everyone else), it does also suggest that for the first time he's looking beyond his time with the club. I don't suppose it means he's about to quit, but it's the first time I've seen him consider his position in anything like an adult fashion.

I'm starting to hear a lot more rumblings that the owners are ready to sell - so fingers crossed! I just hope we don't get passed around between idiots, lunatics, dreamers and crooks.

Archived