BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Come dine with me !

• Backroom

Yeah he's just one of the more extravagant types.

The wifes a hairdresser in Blackburn so she knows all about him as well.

I thought he was funny to watch but would have possibly felt differently if I was there all week.

Did anyone else watch and think 'Do we really sound like that?'

That orange lass was bloody annoying, Nigel was just Nigel.

Thought all the girls provided good entertainment and did themselves proud in various ways. Thought no one was better than the other for me, Tom, which made for the entertainment and by the looks of it they all seemed to have had a good time.

Nigel is my going out with my wifes Aunty, and she couldn't watch it cos she knows what he's like - it was not put on for the camera's he's like that at family do's, etc. Have to say, the down to earth lass had me in stitches but that stuck up cow must drink in the Emporium in Clitheroe, they're all like that in there :closedeyes:

Have to say, the down to earth lass had me in stitches but that stuck up cow must drink in the Emporium in Clitheroe, they're all like that in there :closedeyes:

If by stuck up cow you mean Chelsea, then no, shes a Blackburn girl who seems to have gone into hiding at the moment.

Archived