BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 33

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In BRFCS Podcast 33, Wen Y Hu is joined by assistant editor Eddie and forum members philipl and brfcrule1 (Savio) to discuss the Swansea City and Norwich City matches, relegation, reported player unrest and the youth team's first-leg defeat to Chelsea in the FA Youth Cup final.

Our thanks to Glenn for the production of this podcast, whose publication has been delayed due to a number of technical difficulties. Our apologies for the delay.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-33.mp3

I am just about to listen back to it and I would like to thank Glenn, Josh,Wen, Eddie & Philipl they all made me feel very welcome it was a shame Kamy couldn't make it but I thank those on here who do a professional job on making sure the podcast is edited and produced professionally and it was magnificent to speak to all the people who do a magnificent job keeping the brfcs community alive and hopefully soon once I do finally move and find a nice place in blackburn I hope to contribute more to future podcasts when I sort out a season ticket for rovers and would like to add once I am settled in to my new place as a way of uniting the community after a disastrous season I will be organising bbq's when the weather improves as a way of bringing fans together in the fight to bring those that have ruined OUR club to justice. I would finally like to add I know my punctuation at times has been atrocius but I do try but am glad to be associated with brfcs as certain members have been extremely helpful in offering advice unlike the official message board where I was not given any help at all so thanks to those on here who have tried to help & guide me.

I am just about to listen back to it and I would like to thank Glenn, Josh,Wen, Eddie & Philipl they all made me feel very welcome it was a shame Kamy couldn't make it but I thank those on here who do a professional job on making sure the podcast is edited and produced professionally and it was magnificent to speak to all the people who do a magnificent job keeping the brfcs community alive and hopefully soon once I do finally move and find a nice place in blackburn I hope to contribute more to future podcasts when I sort out a season ticket for rovers and would like to add once I am settled in to my new place as a way of uniting the community after a disastrous season I will be organising bbq's when the weather improves as a way of bringing fans together in the fight to bring those that have ruined OUR club to justice. I would finally like to add I know my punctuation at times has been atrocius but I do try but am glad to be associated with brfcs as certain members have been extremely helpful in offering advice unlike the official message board where I was not given any help at all so thanks to those on here who have tried to help & guide me.

You may have no punctuation but your message comes through loud and clear. You love Rovers and you want to help, what more could we want?

Cheers

BKR

I'm about to listen. Youve nothing to apologize for. Hope your move goes well. :brfc:

Nice podcast guys. Thanks.

I hope you still have the heart to do a 'now that we're relegated' podcast next - or is everyone too dejected ?

I would like to hear Kamy's thoughts on where we go from here. Particularly with Kean announcing that he plans to stay on and lead us to promotion glory next year. I'm also interested to hear everyones thoughts on the subtle change in attitude from the popular press who now seem more ready to 'see the light'.

Good work, guys. Thanks for Savio for contributing. I was a little worried at the start but you slotted in well.

My only problem with the podcast is by the time we get around to listening to them they're pretty much obsolete. It's a bit much listening to Eddie comment on how the Norwich performance was promising when we've just been relegated.

I know what you meanToppers but obviously with my mic problems Josh's wifi failing having to go next door in the pouring rain that day this podcast must have been a nightmare to produce but having listened to it I think he has done a fantastic job putting it together considering all the problems there were that day and obviously Glenn was also helping with the editing. Yeah I agree with the start I was a bit nervous with the external mic and all the background noise but I think after that I relaxed a lot more and thought I did well I tried my best to speak clearly into the mic and came across well but glad you enjoyed it I thoroughly enjoyed doing it and would be more than happy to come back and do future podcasts as soon as I am settled in Blackburn. I understand about the Norwich game because as I was there I was really happy with the performance and result & keeping that clean sheet and thought we might just save ourselves but that has been Keanochio's record from the start I mean in the first 5 months his stats are P16 Won 2 Drawn 4 Lost 10 I mean after virtually every win we mustered the following result was a loss apart from the 2 back to back clean sheets and the fulham win in Jan we drew the next one too inconsistent but as they say we can only hope these clowns sell us and we as a club can re-group and progress.

Good work, guys. Thanks for Savio for contributing. I was a little worried at the start but you slotted in well.

My only problem with the podcast is by the time we get around to listening to them they're pretty much obsolete. It's a bit much listening to Eddie comment on how the Norwich performance was promising when we've just been relegated.

The short answer is I dont really "work" for BRFCS in the same way that, for example, Wen Y Hu does. Therefore everything has to go through either Wen Y Hu, Ste B or Glen before it can be published as a "BRFCS Podcast".

This works both for us, and against us. Theoretically it probably would be quicker/easier if I released every podcast...

However it would have not been checked through legally (which Wen Y Hu has to do on every podcast). And if I was in charge it would probably be a four lettered barrage on Kean, 'He who cannot be named' and Venkys (if this happened i would suggest Glen would receive a phone call in under ten minutes, and a court notice within 24 hours).

Then you've got the issue of trying to combine two busy schedules, based in Blackburn and Japan.

This podcast took slightly longer due to it being, in the majority, a technical nightmare. All the credit goes to Glen for sorting this, it looked like at one point there wouldn't even be a podcast 34.

When I do the producing I try to aim to record Sunday, edit Monday, and then if I can catch Wen Y Hu before he goes to bed, release Monday night/Tuesday morning. Unfortunately i doubt it will ever be plausible to be quicker than that :(.

Archived