BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] It has been a while

It has been quite a while since I stopped by to say hi to you nice BR fans. I thought it would be the proper thing to call in just now and commiserate with you all. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling and my thoughts and best wishes go out to you all. I truly wish you all the best for an immediate return to the prem, as you will be badly missed by many including myself.

COYR.

I have always seen Rovers as one of those grand old provincial clubs, a Nottingham Forest, a Derby County, a West Bromich Albion, a Wolverhampton Wanderers.

I've also always felt we've never got the respect those club have.

The thing is, I have never yet met a Rovers fan I didn't like. I like the club too. And I seriously will miss you guys in the premiership next year. (But it will only be the one season won't it? Keep the faith guys I am sure you will get what you want and deserve very soon.

signed: A sad toffee.

The thing is, I have never yet met a Rovers fan I didn't like. I like the club too. And I seriously will miss you guys in the premiership next year. (But it will only be the one season won't it? Keep the faith guys I am sure you will get what you want and deserve very soon.

signed: A sad toffee.

It'll be awhile if the alleged manager Kean is still in charge.

But thanks for the sentiment. I enjoyed visiting Everton and watching Donovan play.

Archived