BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Belaji Rao

From what I can gather, through everything I've read over the last 18 months, "The Bel" seems to be the one who has most wanted to keep and make a go of the club. Yet his sister will not allow any spending.

Do we need to turn the spotlight into him personally and tell him that we do not want him involved. Maybe then, and only then, will he stop trying to convince the rest of them to keep the club?

The way I see it, Venky's can't afford the club and it's his refusal to give up his toy that is causing the confusion.

Perhaps a bit of tough love might be enough for him to give in and agree to leave?

From what I can gather, through everything I've read over the last 18 months, "The Bel" seems to be the one who has most wanted to keep and make a go of the club. Yet his sister will not allow any spending.

Do we need to turn the spotlight into him personally and tell him that we do not want him involved. Maybe then, and only then, will he stop trying to convince the rest of them to keep the club?

The way I see it, Venky's can't afford the club and it's his refusal to give up his toy that is causing the confusion.

Perhaps a bit of tough love might be enough for him to give in and agree to leave?

Hi Bel,

Just so your aware when I say I want Venky's out of our club, I also mean you.

Cheers

Maji

PS sack your stylist your new cut makes you look like a talking coconut.

for all we know, the "balaji wants to keep the club and sack kean; dragon woman wants to keep kean and sack teh club" stories are a smokescreen for some other nefarious purpose.

whole thing's a bloody nightmare, who knows what's really going on behind closed doors?

You'd be better making it personal against Desai. She's the one who holds all the cards and I get the feeling she's the one who'd be most easily offended. The other two are clearly so thick they can barely breathe without instructions.

Having said this I think making things personal would be a mistake. Us plebs calling them names etc can be dismissed; us plebs taking the moral high ground would be much more annoying.

Best course IMO is to keep the pressure on the Venkys brand in India. Make sure the name is associated with incompetence, dithering and gross mismanagement and the pressure will be ratcheted up by those around the family who have a vested interest in share prices etc.

Aye,my message is clear - I want the whole shyteshower of them out!

Rao's, Kean, Anderson, Agnew (pathetic little hanger-on that this prick is) I await your demise with eager anticipation (and chilled champaign) as sure enough, we will have you illegitimates out of our club, eventually.

Guess what, when we are finally rid of your parasitic curse we will pick up the wounded remains, lick its wounds and nurture it back to health because we love our Rovers even more than we despise you - can you imagine that?

We have something you shower of shyte will never have, that is a deep seated love for the club. Yes a small non glamourous club from the Sky backwaters. Sorry we upset the apple cart by winning the PL but I am afraid you will have to take that up with Mr.Jack Walker who I'm afraid would not have let you shower of crooks within shotgun range...... Oh, that paints a picture.... "no Jack, let Kean have another 100 yards...." BANG!

Rao's, Kean, Anderson, Agnew (pathetic little hanger-on that this prick is) I await your demise with eager anticipation (and chilled champaign) as sure enough, we will have you illegitimates out of our club, eventually. !

I agree. We do want them all gone but whilst Belaji is clinging on to his "dream", he will put up a fight. If we make it clear we don't want him he might give up fighting.

Just an idea as to another approach to all this.

You'd be better making it personal against Desai. She's the one who holds all the cards and I get the feeling she's the one who'd be most easily offended. The other two are clearly so thick they can barely breathe without instructions.

Having said this I think making things personal would be a mistake. Us plebs calling them names etc can be dismissed; us plebs taking the moral high ground would be much more annoying.

Best course IMO is to keep the pressure on the Venkys brand in India. Make sure the name is associated with incompetence, dithering and gross mismanagement and the pressure will be ratcheted up by those around the family who have a vested interest in share prices etc.

Again, you may be right but taking the moral high ground is fine but it might mean we are still stuck with them. Although it's probably too late for that given the "horrendous personal abuse" the "dignified Kean" has had to endure. :rolleyes:

Rao's, Kean, Anderson, Agnew (pathetic little hanger-on that this prick is) I await your demise with eager anticipation (and chilled champaign) as sure enough, we will have you illegitimates out of our club, eventually.

Guess what, when we are finally rid of your parasitic curse we will pick up the wounded remains, lick its wounds and nurture it back to health because we love our Rovers even more than we despise you - can you imagine that?

We have something you shower of shyte will never have, that is a deep seated love for the club. Yes a small non glamourous club from the Sky backwaters. Sorry we upset the apple cart by winning the PL but I am afraid you will have to take that up with Mr.Jack Walker who I'm afraid would not have let you shower of crooks within shotgun range...... Oh, that paints a picture.... "no Jack, let Kean have another 100 yards...." BANG!

+1,000

Agree Abbey but this is just another way of trying to achieve that goal.

People seem to be responding to this as though in saying "Just get rid of Belaji" when I'm actually saying "get rid of his desire to be here and - just maybe - they will all be on the same page and they'll sell".

Well put, Aberdeen Blue :tu: :tu:

Agree Abbey but this is just another way of trying to achieve that goal.

People seem to be responding to this as though in saying "Just get rid of Belaji" when I'm actually saying "get rid of his desire to be here and - just maybe - they will all be on the same page and they'll sell".

if a entire ground shouting venkys out and lack of sales doesnt ring alarm bells then nowt will.

Balaji Rao. Unless you're goin' for a play on words? :P

Anyway, I can't see what enjoyment Balaji gets out of owning us. Sure, it would've been a novelty at first, but Venky's have become stigmatized for what they've done here, and even if he did have good intentions for the club he can't fulfill them because he's pussywhipped by his big sister (if rumours are to be believed). Where's the bragging rights?

Balaji Rao. Unless you're goin' for a play on words? :P

Anyway, I can't see what enjoyment Balaji gets out of owning us. Sure, it would've been a novelty at first, but Venky's have become stigmatized for what they've done here, and even if he did have good intentions for the club he can't fulfill them because he's pussywhipped by his big sister (if rumours are to be believed). Where's the bragging rights?

Belaji Endecot Rao, isn't it?

Makes you wonder who cut the brothers' hair off, doesn't it?

Venky and Bel are now Potters fans, btw! ;)

Belaji Endecot Rao, isn't it?

I always thought it was Balaji too.

Agree with this. They're embarrassing the nation of India in the way they are treating this club and sport. Parade them in front of their home population as the ones responsible for this mess. They don't care what is happening here, but they'll damn sure care what embarrassment they will be subjected to over there.

Archived