BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hopes

Well what can i say- a few weeks ago i was optimistic that turmoil at Rovers would be put to rest via revelations of scandals etc... There was talk of evidence being submitted to the F.A of which nothing appears to have been acted upon (is anybody putting pressure on them). Time and time again for weeks of hope i heard of scandals about Venky's /Kentario (SEM)?Kean and how they will get their connupence and yet thats all i've heard. We see fans getting optimistic about a few portuguese signings (easily balanced against potential exits) yet i'm...,lost 2 weeks ago i expected a complete no bones reveal all scenario ITS ALL GONE FAR TOO QUIET. Somebody tell me there is more hope than this-i can't take what i believe to be the situation.....

Well what can i say- a few weeks ago i was optimistic that turmoil at Rovers would be put to rest via revelations of scandals etc... There was talk of evidence being submitted to the F.A of which nothing appears to have been acted upon (is anybody putting pressure on them). Time and time again for weeks of hope i heard of scandals about Venky's /Kentario (SEM)?Kean and how they will get their connupence and yet thats all i've heard. We see fans getting optimistic about a few portuguese signings (easily balanced against potential exits) yet i'm...,lost 2 weeks ago i expected a complete no bones reveal all scenario ITS ALL GONE FAR TOO QUIET. Somebody tell me there is more hope than this-i can't take what i believe to be the situation.....

Indeed. There's barely been a peep about it the last few weeks. The calm before the storm? Pretty please.

I'm wondering if dialogue between BRFC Action Group and the FA/ PL is still ongoing in both directions?

Indeed. There's barely been a peep about it the last few weeks. The calm before the storm? Pretty please.

I'm wondering if dialogue between BRFC Action Group and the FA/ PL is still ongoing in both directions?

In short YES,

Football league meeting has been re-arranged to Wednesday 25th July due to their compliance officer only being available on this date, and the leagues insistance he is part of the discussions

Archived