BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Aaron Mokoena

Rovers_Dan

http://www.portsmout...-Exit-3520.aspx

Says there that he is expected to sign for

Bidvest Wits.

Always been a fan of the axe, would welcome him back. Think he always gave his best, despite often lacking in skill. Still remember his first season under Hughes, thought he did a great job for us as our holding midfielder and more than contributed to our early success in the 'bad boy' era.

• Backroom

Very underrated for us in my opinion, clumsy and awkward at the back but offered a load of protection when played in front of the back four, had we had someone of his ilk (a few years younger) last season we would have fared better I think.

Always seemed a top top bloke from a horrendous upbringing as well, didn't he witness family and friends being massacred in the night and continues to support the village financially.

I wish him all the best luck in the world personally.

Absolutely always gave 100% in a Rovers shirt whenever I watched him. Technically lacking, pretty badly, but he never had a problem getting stuck in.

As others have said, I wish him all the best but I don't see him offering us much.

Very underrated for us in my opinion, clumsy and awkward at the back but offered a load of protection when played in front of the back four, had we had someone of his ilk (a few years younger) last season we would have fared better I think.

Always seemed a top top bloke from a horrendous upbringing as well, didn't he witness family and friends being massacred in the night and continues to support the village financially.

I wish him all the best luck in the world personally.

+1 well said

Archived